FLYING: CONFESSIONS OF A FREE WOMAN
wants you to...
Make Your 7th Episode!
$500 Grand Prize to the person who creates the 7th Episode!
In FLYING: CONFESSIONS OF A FREE WOMAN, Jennifer Fox lays bare her own life to penetrate what it means to be a free woman today. In six episodes, Fox travels around the world to understand how she fits into the greater female experience.
But the first six episodes are only one woman's experience.
FLYING doesn't tell every story.
We want your unique perspective!
Tell us your story!
Show us your life, your friends, your world...
Create your "7th Episode" in the intimate style of FLYING.
All those brave enough to share their story will receive a free DVD copy of FLYING!
The winning 7th Episode will be featured on the FLYING website and have the opportunity to be broadcast on the Sundance Channel website. The 7th Episode may also screen theatrically with FLYING: CONFESSIONS OF A FREE WOMAN and appear as an extra feature on the Deluxe DVD Edition of the film!
The runner up will receive $250. Honorable mention winners will receive $100. All prizewinners will be featured on the FLYING website.HERE'S WHAT YOU DO:
We are looking for a short, finished project that explores the issues important to you.
- Your film should be a 3 to 15 minute documentary about your life.
- Use FLYING as your inspiration. Try our new technique "PASSING THE CAMERA."
- To view samples of "pass the camera" or the FLYING trailer, visit the FLYING website.
- Once you've created your 7th Episode, upload your film for submission:
- Go to the FLYING website to submit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and fill out the submission form. In bio please state that this is a 7TH EPISODE SUBMISSION.
- All entries must be submitted no later than April 30th.
Haven't seen FLYING but still want to get involved? Sign up for a House Party and see the first two episodes of the film with your friends at home! Or, check out the film's theatrical schedule to see when FLYING will be in a town near you!